[drivingpairs] Re: Blowing Dry

  • From: "Jay Hubert" <jhubert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 19:59:39 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "kathy robertson" <goodhors@xxxxxxxxx>
  I also had a small question, about the leaf blower.
Do you leave the long tube on or remove it?  Maybe
just leave on the tube end, corner, so air is directed
down off horse?  Just want my details correct for
passing idea on.  Training steps were also helpful.
-----
Kathy, I leave the long tube on and turn the nozzle portion over so it blows
sort
of down.  The nozzle increases the velocity of the air, and as someone else
noted,
it also slightly warms the air.

BTW, I used mine for it's intended purpose this afternoon.  <VBG> Cleaned up my
back yard, and ran all the leaves through the chipper/shredder.  I would rather
be
driving!

Jay E. Hubert
Coffing Oaks Welsh Ponies
Galt, CA

because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
And I STILL drive too fast to worry about cholesterol!