[dokuwiki] user history for wiki pages

  • From: Michael Haschke <michael.haschke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 14:25:13 +0200

Hello everybody,

my first post here, so short introduction: I'm a web developer from
Leipzig [1] with deep interests for web accessibility [2] and Semantic
Web technologies [3]. For Dokuwik I contributed one template [4] and
one plugin [5] so far.

I try to find out if there is any method in the native Dokuwiki API
for the extraction of the user history for pages the user contributed
to, e.g. a list of pages or revisions? Or is those functionality only
possible via plugin, e.g. userhistory [6]? Maybe one of you could
point me to the right place in the API, thank you!

cheers...
Haschek

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leipzig
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_accessibility