[dokuwiki] Re: unwanted line breaks if using ifauth-plugin

  • From: Oliver Geisen <oliver.geisen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 17:12:09 +0200

Hello,

  - line 1
<ifauth someone>  - should be line 2</ifauth>
  - line 3

Can I set my plugin to parse the page so that after ifauth the ordered list parser gets the lines like this
- line 1
- should be line 2
- line 3

That is EXCACTLY the problem !

The ifauth statements should be finally removed before any parsing is done, so the parser "sees" the cleaned version, as if it's written in plain dokuwiki syntax. For all i know about rendering in dokuwiki this is not possible because it's line oriented.

But maybe if all, what in the line where ifauth statement is found, what is left is whitespace/nothing (so no other code before or after) the line should'nt be rendered at all. Otherwise, if there is something "outside" ifauth-tags left, it should be rendered normally.

Oliver Geisen