[dokuwiki] Re: table of contents

  • From: Markus Frosch <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 17:42:49 +0200

Hallo Jason
this is an template issue.

You can configure the whole look and feel of DokuWiki by its templates,
this includes the print view.

Should should be able to find a print.css in your template directory.

If you change this line (in the default template)
 .toc, .footerinc, .header, .bar, .user {display:none}
 .footerinc, .header, .bar, .user {display:none}
the toc should appear on the printout.

You now have to copy the style information from design.css to print.css
and change it like you want the toc to look, without this the toc
appears just in basic html style.

Jason Keltz schrieb:
> Hi.
>
> In MediaWiki, the table of contents for a document is displayed in the
> printed copy.  In DokuWiki, it looks like the table of contents is never
> printed.  Am I missing the option in config to do this? or is this
> always template dependent?
>
> If I wanted to move the toc to being just under the H1 text, can I do
> this in the printed copy without affecting the viewable copy?
>
> jas.

Markus Frosch
--
markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx