[dokuwiki] Re: site registration

  • From: "Don Bowman" <don.bowman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 07:18:32 +0100

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 01:34:41 +0100, T. Howell-Cintron <lists@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'd like to leave comments on a plug-in, but can't seem to register.
Clicking "Login" takes me to the login page, but there is no option to
register.. I can tell people have registered in the past, as there are
comments on the template:roundbox page, but I can't seem to figure it
out.  Any help would be appreciated.

It must be old age but I can't remember how I managed to register nor can I find the information anywhere despite extensive searching.

I have the vague memory that I did it by registering for FlySpray under the Bugs link but I am not even 50% certain.

Can someone else confirm this or tell me that I am talking rubbish and explain the correct way.

--
Don

The views expressed are mine alone,
unless, of course, you agree with me.