[dokuwiki] Re: sidebar WAS Re: dokuwiki comments from a newbie

  • From: "Lothar Speil" <speil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 14:46:21 +0200

From my point of view (that's the one of an user) an integrated sidebar
would be a "nice to have" not more. An expanded DW is harder to maintain and
it looks like we do not have the resources for this.
On the other hand if some sidebar developers want to build a core sidebar
team why not having a "unified sidebar template"? They could handle all the
mentioned pro's and con's.

Lothar