[dokuwiki] Re: sidebar ?

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 03:15:07 +0100

Bill Jones wrote:

I am not sure if this is the right syntax:

<?php include(DOKU_INC.$conf['savedir'].'/pages/sidebar.txt') ?>

It does pull in but it does not "render" the associated data:
[[http://dw.ccsh.us/|{{ :forsaken.gif|Home Page }}]]

Is there another fucntion I should be calling?
--
WC (Bill) Jones -- http://youve-reached-the.endoftheinternet.org/
There are a couple of sidebar templates available on the template page. Sidebar and navigation which do little more than add a sidebar to dokuwiki, they make very few if any changes to the default dokuwiki styling (ie. if you have made any changes yourself these templates should work seemlessly with your changes).

If you take a look at the sidebar template, there is a file tplfn_sidebar.php. Include that file in your main.php and then add a "tpl_sidebar_content()" where you want the sidebar content to appear.

To simply include and render raw wiki text in your template, p_wiki_xhtml(filename);

Cheers,

Chris