[dokuwiki] revisions not showing up anymore

  • From: "philipp schmidt" <phi.schmidt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 23:58:56 +0200

Hello Dokuwiki List:

We are using dokuwiki for a number of projects at the University of the
Western Cape in South Africa. We installed it primarily because of the
simple set-up and the fact that it does not require a database. We have been
extremely happy with the software - so thank you!
For one of our sites, we have recently moved around some of the folders
(following the security instructions). We have not (intentionally) deleted
any files.

After these changes, the revision history of pages does not show up anymore.
It seems like the page has no revision history at all.

Could anyone point me towards documentation that could explain this - or
send me any ideas on what to look for - we'd appreciate that.

Best, P

--
Philipp Schmidt
University of the Western Cape, South Africa