[dokuwiki] quick note about the Doku webapge

  • From: Jeremy <stealth702@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 11:26:11 +0100

I hadn't been to the front page in a while, but since today I saw the new
update message I headed over to check it out.  The new layout looks
fantastic!  I don't know if anyone old you already, but I really dig the
handwritten fonts and the little arrows, dotted lines, etc.  Very cool
design.

And finally, Dokuwiki is a great product. I've been using it for a while and
follow along the mailing list and all that, just never took the time to
write.

Thanks for your hard work!

Jeremy