[dokuwiki] Re: question on meta data and feature request for enabling

  • From: "salto" <dokuwiki_freelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 14:28:38 +0200

Michael Klier wrote Tue, 18 Sep 2007 23:09:07 +0200

<I recently made a plugin "ClosedWiki", you`ll find it at the plugins page.
It allows you enable/disable actions for non-logged in users (it doesn`t
disable the actions completely as the disable action config options does).
ATM moment in only checks wether a users is logged in or not, but if
requested, I could add another option to allow actions only for users which
are part of certain groups or even only the admin user.>

It would be great if you could add an option to allow actions only for
specified users/groups/admin!!
Thanks very much in advance!