[dokuwiki] Re: problem new syntax plugin should not cache

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 21:54:49 +0000

Joe Lapp wrote:

Chris wrote:
There is a parser property to force no caching. Take a look at the include plugin, I am pretty sure it does what you describe.

I use that property in some of my plugins too, and it does keep the page from caching, but it appeared to me at the time that it keeps the whole page from caching and not just the rendering for the particular syntax mode. Is this correct? It would be cool to have the best of both worlds.

~joe
Its the whole page. I guess its only the html that isn't cached, but you'd need to check to make sure the instructions are always cached.

Chris