[dokuwiki] plugin:farm

  • From: Chip Dunning <chip.dunning@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 13:31:34 -0400

I have 5 wikis that I have through GoDaddy and I have been trying to
setup a farm using the plugin for dokuwiki. Before I transition over
my data from my existing dw installs I was wondering if anyone knows
how to do the following:

currently the URL shows up as

http://wiki.mysite.com/main/doku.php?animal=test

I would much rather have

http://test.mysite.com
or
http://wiki.mysite.com/test

I tried the "Use Rewrite", which gives me an address of

http://wiki.mysite.com/wikis/test

but that returns a 500 Server Error

it is the same with the "Use Rewrite inside barn"

I have deployed my site under the following directories (if this helps)

dokuwiki
  +-- main
  +-- wikis

my subdomain (wiki.mysite.com) points to the dokuwiki directory. Is
this correct or should it point to the dokuwiki/main directory
instead?

Chip
-----
"The reason the mainstream is considered a stream is because it's so
shallow" --George Carlin