[dokuwiki] Re: plugin Include cannot install w/ plugin plugin

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 16:00:37 +0100

burt wrote:

OK. This sounds right. Is it correct to say then that the Include plugin should not be installed once the Blog plugin is installed?
And that the Include plugin should be deleted, if it is installed, before installing the Blog plugin?

If this is not entirely accurate, I will not notate these conflicts on the plugin:blog and plugin:include page. Otherwise, I would like to make
such a notation, if it could be done neatly.

-burt
That is correct. The wiki pages for both plugins already include words to that effect, however you are probably right that it should be highlighted more strongly.

Cheers,

Chris