[dokuwiki] picture management

  • From: "Christian P. MOMON" <cp.momon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 08:06:22 +0100

Hi,

 I am a new Dokuwiki user and i would like know your
experience about the image management.

Example:

./pages/category1/toto.txt
./pages/category1/titi.txt
./pages/category1/tutu.txt

 Actually, if i put images in toto, titi and tutu,
all images will be in ./media/category1/

 This is a weird to manage images and articles because
it is difficult to know:
- what are the images used by an article
- what are the articles using an image
- if an image is orphelan
- ...

 A solution should be to have one images directory for each
articles. Actually, it is fastidious cause you must create
a empty article to extend the media namespace. A better way
will be to extend manually the url but the popup doesn't
display it.

 I suppose that this question is an old one for you ;-)
So what are your ideas ?

 Cpm.
--
 (o_  |     |__|  |  |         "CPM est Christian P. M____."    ('<