[dokuwiki] php session_write_close() error

  • From: Nick Yeates <nyeates1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 19:14:38 -0500

I am getting 3 errors at the very top of my wiki pages that say:

Warning: session_write_close() [function.session-write-close]: write failed: No space left on device (28) in /sites/yuma2/jandkduckclub/home/public_html/doku.php on line 60

Warning: session_write_close() [function.session-write-close]: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct () in /sites/yuma2/jandkduckclub/home/public_html/doku.php on line 60

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /sites/yuma2/jandkduckclub/home/public_html/doku.php:60) in /sites/yuma2/jandkduckclub/home/public_html/inc/actions.php on line 91

It is hosted by brinkster.com and their tech support has a knowledge not much past the 'ls' unix command.

I have done some study myself and I *believe* that it has to do purely with a php error. The session data is stored in a temporary place of some kind (i think), and maybe that temporary space is gone??

Can anyone verify, add to, or correct my research?

Thanks for any help, and Andreas Gohr, you are one beastly ass coder. I hope you have a high paying day job...