[dokuwiki] Re: only page name (not the whole path) -> maybe plugin???

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 17:45:26 +0100

Koen Huybrechts wrote:

hi,

Thanks a lot, I got it working... Never thought it would be so easy!! Now I can print my work for school right from the wiki :-P

Would it be usefull to make a plugin of it, or not??

koko

Its not a plugin. Plugins form part of the dokuwiki syntax and work on the page content. This is a template addition. Its probably best to post it as a tip either via the wiki:templates page or the wiki:tips page (once the splitbrain server is back).