[dokuwiki] Re: not correct examples in devel:event:tpl_metaheader_output

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 20:20:15 +0200

>>> would it make sense to always prepend DOKU_BASE for script tags added via
>>> TPL_METAHEADER_OUTPUT directly in the function which adds them?
>
> This patch modify buildAttributes function what allows to prepend
> DOKU_BASE for src and href attributes.

Rather than trying to be clever about it in the API I'd prefer to have
the documentation fixed. Could you please update the example and add a
short explantion about prepending DOKU_BASE?

Andi

PS: I was busy/idle/on vacation the last weeks and slowly trying to
catch up with my mails ;-)

--
splitbrain.org