[dokuwiki] Re: - newer version exists - Issue

  • From: Monchanin Eric <emonchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 00:01:56 +0200

Well, at 1st I also thought somebody was editing the same file. But this
actually happens all the time, for all the files.
We have like 6 users set up in the whole wiki and maybe 50 different
pages. This issue seems to happen only to a few other people:
http://forum.dokuwiki.org/thread/578 for instance.

The wiki has been working correctly for the last 2 month, then started
to go wrong last week (around March 21)
Also, the "Recent Changes" are not displayed anymore, - last file
modified march 21 -

This problem occurs both in my chrooted env and outside (when apache is
executed in command line)