[dokuwiki] Re: missing value in config manager

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 23:15:45 +0000

Anika Henke wrote:

I just found that the config manager cannot set $conf['maxtoclevel'] to '0'. That digit is just missing. But when editing the local.php manually and changing maxtoclevel to '0', it is impossible to edit any select element (per config manager).

Oops, sorry! I have to correct myself: When setting maxtoclevel to '0' manually, it is still possible to edit the select elements! (That was just my stupid template ... :-( )

Anika
Hi Anika - and thanks.

Patch on its way to Andi. I also noticed 'toptoclevel' isn't mentioned on wiki:config page, I think 1-5 makes sense for that one. If someone wants to add an explanation to wiki:config ....

;-)

Cheers,

Chris