[dokuwiki] Re: media file upload issues

  • From: Matt Pascoe <hornet136@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 19:10:03 +0000

ahh, and here I forgot to actually check the wiki for the size thing :)

no there is no message at all.  It just "spins" for a second and comes
right back to the media upload window, the statusbar says "done".

the php.ini setting makes sense so it would just be a question of
somehow trapping this in the code to tell that the file was too big.
hopefully PHP does have some sort of return code you can pick up on?
Thanks.