[dokuwiki] issuetracker plugin - specific columns

  • From: Thomas Baumann <tom@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 08:51:21 +0200

Hello all,

where to address issues with issuetracker plugin?

Currently we have following problem:

If we have a List of issues like this:

~~NOCACHE~~
{{issuetracker>project=intern|product=all|status=all|severity=all|display=issues|view=7|controls=on|myissues=on}}

Then I'd like to have only some specific columns shown, and
when clicking e.g. on the ID field I'd like the Issue itself opened.
Currently the control offers me only to change the value of the field.

Browser is Chrome.

Best regards, and thanks for your help
Thomas