[dokuwiki] indexer.php warnings.

  • From: Shawn Plummer <plummer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 09:02:12 -0500

Our search results were frequently returning no results for pages that we knew existed. So i decided to run indexer.php -c

I got hundreds of the following warning:

bannerdoc:programs:sg:sg013re... PHP Warning: array_keys(): The first argument should be an array in /var/www/myhtml/doc.geneseo.edu/ inc/indexer.php on line 57 PHP Warning: join(): Bad arguments. in /var/www/myhtml/ doc.geneseo.edu/inc/indexer.php on line 57
done.
bannerdoc:programs:sg:sg014re... PHP Warning: array_keys(): The first argument should be an array in /var/www/myhtml/doc.geneseo.edu/ inc/indexer.php on line 57 PHP Warning: join(): Bad arguments. in /var/www/myhtml/ doc.geneseo.edu/inc/indexer.php on line 57
done.

a small number of pages completed with a simple done result. Is this a known issue, is there something wrong with my source files? We recently upgraded to to 11/06 release.

Any help is appreciated.

Shawn Plummer
Systems Manager
CIT SUNY Geneseo
"The mind can make substance, and people planets of its own with beings brighter than have been, and give a breath to forms which can outlive all flesh." -Lord Byron