[dokuwiki] Re: include headings from another page

  • From: "Ilya S. Lebedev" <ilya@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 21:33:27 +0300

Hello, Frank

Thank you for the tip, it works now, when i've patched it =)
NsToC does the job, but the latest version does not recognize
heading shorthands and non-english headings...

I think, this could be adjusted by writing better patch, using
ToC metadata [1]. I'll take a look on this later...

1) http://www.dokuwiki.org/devel:metadata

--
Ñ óâàæåíèåì,
 Ilya                          mailto:ilya@xxxxxxxxxxx