[dokuwiki] Re: gui tools in text editor window not appearing in ie

  • From: "Lee Tambiah" <l_tambiah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 08:51:18 +0100

Hello,

I installed the highlight plugin and the color plugin for colored text, however
all works fine in firefox but not in Internet Explorer. Firefox displays the
GUI text editor tools whilst Internet Explorer does not. Is there anyway to get
Internet Explorer To display the GUI again, if I had my way everyone would use
firefox but I am running this in a workplace where most are not open source
savvys like myself. Any Ideas?

Regards

Lee