[dokuwiki] Re: getting out a new release...

  • From: Sebastian Menge <s.menge@xxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 12:18:26 +0100

Am Wed, 13 Feb 2008 22:09:14 +0100
schrieb Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Sounds great, doesn't it? Now everybody, you know the drill - fix
> bugs, translate and send patches like mad.

We have our custom devel-branch which contains some patches that could
be useful for the community. See

darcs changes \
  --repo http://dokuwiki-ls10.ls10forge.cs.uni-dortmund.de/dokuwiki \
  --last 12

The interesting patches are (descending order):
  * radius-auth
  * user-manager plugin
  * smtp-patch
  * farm-patch

The btable plugin and custom templates (ls10 and ls10wide) are not that
interesting.

The user manager was adapted to enable us to manage users that are
authorized externally (radius or ldap). One can edit groups, email etc,
but not password or login. There was bug in there somewhere ...

Please have a look at those and take what you want, or tell us what
should be fixed before you can integrate it. BTW, most of the work was
done by a student under my direction, so praise him if you like the
work ...

Best regards, Sebastian.