[dokuwiki] Re: fetch.php produces img tags where no image is

  • From: Matthias Weißer <matthias@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 17:12:07 +0200

Chris Smith schrieb:

What markup are you using to make the file downloadable.

I have just done a quick check and both these markups generate a direct link
which the browser will recognise and initiate a download popup (tested in
IE6/Win, O7.54/Win, FF1.0.6/Win

I am using this one as I want to stay within the DokuWiki namespaces {{files:eagle3d:Eagle3d_1_03_29052005.tar.bz2|tar.bz2 (1,5MB)}}

As I wrote this works well in the normal pages but when detail.php is called to show up some detail about the file there is an image tag for all the files.

--
Matthias Weißer
matthias@xxxxxxxxx