[dokuwiki] Re: fckw 1.0 "JS ONLY" rc1

  • From: Michael Klier <chi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 10:50:31 +0200

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 10:14:10AM +0200, Pierre Spring wrote:
> hi,
>
> i fixed the permissions on the bug tracker, you should now be able to
> register and create issues [1]
>
> i upped a new version of the plugin, that should work [2].

Very nice so far!!! I gave it a quick shot and here are my observations
(Firefox).

        - if you insert a list, either ordered/unordered, the list items all
align
          horizontally ie.

            * item1* item2*item3

          it looks okay in the wiki source though, so this is probably just a
CSS
          thingy

        - if you switch to the wyswyg editor, create a level 1 headline, then
          switch back to the wiki editor - then switch back to the wyswyg editor
          the wiki syntax of the headline is added to the edit field - if you
          repeatetly switch back and forth between both more text is added as
you
          go

        - it appears that the wyswyg editor doesn't work together with the
latest
          include plugin. I assume the editor uses cached page instructions to
          do the initial html conversion before loading the editor - therefore
          included pages don't appear as include syntax but as regular text - so
          it's more or less my fault to make the include plugin include pages on
          instruction level ;-). I don't know if there's a possible workaround,
          but I'll have a look at the code later!

Cheers,
        Michael

--