[dokuwiki] Re: fckgLite -- Javascript sister to DokuWikiFCK

  • From: Myron Turner <turnermm02@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 10:23:05 -0500

Otto Vainio wrote:
Myron Turner wrote:
One of the developers at FCKeditor (now CKeditor) wrote to ask me if I had considered writing an HTML -> Wiki parser in pure javascript for FCKeditor/DokuWiki. The result is fckgLite. It's 'Lite' because it does not replicate all of the graphic features of the FCKeditor. Instead, it saves its documents as native DokuWiki markup.

This is great. Exactly what I have waited!

Do you have a TODO somewhere? I would be glad to test and report suggestions ;-)

brgds Otto

Please send bug reports directly to me at my email address or the contact address at the dwfck web site:

          http://www.mturner.org/dwfck/doku.php

I try my best to fix things as soon as the come up.

Thanks,

Myron