[dokuwiki] Re: events system patch

  • From: "Martin Tschofen" <martin.tschofen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 06:45:17 -0500

I realized that changing my plugins. But that's almost silly. Is there
trully a difference between when DOKUWIKI_STARTED_BEFORE and
DOKUWIKI_STARTED_AFTER happen -- I thought the AFTER event doesn't
exist in this case? So couldn't we combine the two events into
DOKUWIKI_BEFORE (was DOKUWIKI_STARTED_BEFORE and
DOKUWIKI_STARTED_AFTER) and DOKUWIKI_AFTER (was DOKUWIKI_DONE_BEFORE
and DOKUWIKI_DONE_AFTER)

That would clean it up a bit...but I don't full understand the
implications of this change either...martin