[dokuwiki] embedding a wiki article into a standalone php page

  • From: Xavier <err.network@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 11:23:00 -0400

Hello,

I was told on IRC that there was recent discussion here on the list
about this issue but I couldn't find it. I apologize in advance and
request a pointer if that is the case. What I'm trying to do is embed
a wiki entry into a standalone PHP page -- basically, I want to run
the article through the dokuwiki parser and spit it out minus any of
the niceties like a navbar, etc. Is there a way to do this?

Here is what I envision doing something similar to:

<?php include_once('some_dokuwiki_lib_file.php');
print_wiki_article('start'); ?>

Thanks,
Xavier