[dokuwiki] Re: dokuwiki looks crazy

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 21:45:31 +0100

Thomas Balsfulland writes:

- php 4.4.1 as fast-cgi

DokuWiki can't pickup it's installation base correctly. You can either reconfigure your FastCGI stuff to force PHP setting the PHP_SELF var correctly (don't ask me how - I know it is possible but I havn't done it my self) or just set the correct path your self with the basedir configoption.

For the dreamhost users: I don't use them but I heard you can configure how PHP is run through their Webinterface. Just use the Apache Module method and everything should work out of the box.