[dokuwiki] dokuwiki and mysql

  • From: jorge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 10:06:06 +0200 (CEST)

Sorry to bother you guys again, but this is really important, and believe
me, if I had the knowledge, I would've fixed this myself. I can't get
dokuwiki to use the same userdatabase as phpbb (phpbb is not relevant
really, the query is the problem I think). I keep getting "Sorry, wrong
username og password" no matter what I type. How can I see what the error
is? Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong? I've placed every value
I want changed in local.php. I've followed these guidelines:

http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:tips:integrate_with_phpbb?s=phpbb

Again, sorry for the bother

--
Jorge