[dokuwiki] Re: [dokuwiki] Webbased Calendar solution for Dokuwiki? - Calendar plugin

  • From: "thomasbrill@xxxxxxxxxxx" <thomasbrill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 12:45:01 +0100

Dear list, Hello Andreas Benzler,
I was looking for such a plugin some times ago, too - and in our case, I
choosed gcalendar for a callcenter, that makes dates for insurance
agents. I didn't find a better solution in my case. I'm still interested
in other ideas - it would be beautiful, if somebody could continue the
development... unfortunately I'm not fit in writing php-code....

So we are looking for a way to let linked media files (pdf, doc etc)
also be shown in the calendar - site.
Only some formating tags and intern and extern -links are shown, but
know images and mediafiles.
Can anybody help me?

Let me know, when there is a better solution.
And I'll be glad to get a hint how to include mediafiles in the
gcalendar....

Best Regards
Thomas Brill

--