[dokuwiki] Re: dokuteaser and wrap plugins

  • From: Anika Henke <anika@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 01:21:43 +0000

On 12/03/2013 08:42, Guy Brand wrote:
The start page of dokuwiki.org uses a plugin called "dokuteaser". We are
rewamping our internal wiki and such a layout with four central blocks
for the start page would be great. The dokuteaser is not available for
download, so could the wrap plugin be used to build such a layout? If so
a sample syntax would help a lot.

The dokuteaser plugin is basically the same as the wrap plugin (it even derives from it), only reduced to one single class.
You can do the same with the following wrap plugin syntax:

<WRAP column 45%>content</WRAP>

The dokuteaser behaves a little bit different, because the styles were adjusted to fit exactly, they were also made mobile-friendly and there is the special case of the "more link". But other than that, it's exactly the same.

But even if you wanted the exact same styles, you could just create a new "dokuteaser" class in your userstyles, copy the original dokuteaser styles into it, change it to fit your needs and use it in the wrap plugin like so:
<WRAP dokuteaser>content</WRAP>

Cheers,
Anika