[dokuwiki] div class="page"

  • From: Pierre Spring <pierre.spring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 18:58:48 +0200

hi all,

after the hackday last monday on the JS only wysiwyg editor for dokuwiki, i am getting close to release a beta (should come by friday, send me a mail if you want to help beta test the plugin).

now, the way this works for now, is that i hide the following tag when displaying the wysiwyg editor:

now, i noticed that there is at least one template that uses the following container for the editor and pages (c.f. [1])

    <die id="contentbody"/>

so, here goes my question: do you know of any other types of containers i should, could look for, when displaying the wysiwyg editor? it is the div that contains the toolbar, the textarea and the submit buttons.

yours ... pierre
==
[1] http://wiki.plattsalat.de/doku.php
--
Liip AG // Rte de la Fonderie 7 // CH-1700 Fribourg
Fon 026 4222511 // Key id 0x5BF5F8FA // www.liip.ch