[dokuwiki] Re: disabling plugins

  • From: "Peter J. Vidler" <pete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 19:33:43 +0000
On 27 Feb 2006, at 19:31, Chris Smith wrote:

Yes. One of the reasons to disable a plugin, is because its causing markup problems, if you are still processing that markup, you've still got a problem.

On the other hand, you might want to disable a plugin because it's not quite working with your current version of dokuwiki yet (or for whatever reason) without having to change the content of all your pages (for readability)... Perhaps have both options (like disable and... say... disengage)?

It's not an issue for me, but I thought I'd chip in with my 2p ;)

Pete