[dokuwiki] Re: darcs changes

  • From: "Joe Lapp" <joe.lapp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 22:03:06 -0500 (CDT)

> > Mon Sep 12 00:00:00 CEST 2005  Andreas Gohr <andi[at]splitbrain.org>
> >   * removed alpha channel from toolbar icons
> >   Some of the toolbar buttons looked bad n IE because of Internet
> >   Explorers ignorance of PNG alpha channels. Fixed it.

> couldnt you just... not support alpha channel on internet explorer? us
> not using it would like these things :)

Or make them Javascript rollover buttons.  It would probably still look nice
without attempting to merge the inactive image into the background color.
Though I admit that I had to boost the alpha to 70% or so to get the contrast I
wanted on my green background.  But still, with the Javascript in place, that's
just a matter of redoing the images and keeping the custom ones with each
DokuWiki upgrade.

~oe