[dokuwiki] custom rss feed for a wiki page

  • From: Jason Keltz <jas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 13:05:42 -0400

Presently, DokuWiki can distribute an rss feed of changes to a page, but the result can't really be customized. Through syntax, DokuWiki can also grab headlines from an RSS feed. This is all neat. I wonder if anyone has come up with a way in DW through plugin to handle a custom rss feed for a page where you get to list only the items that you want, in the order that you want, additional tags (eg. itunes), etc. Maybe it's too complicated for a plugin. Maybe it doesn't belong in DW. It's just that if you're using DW as your web front end, you can already upload all the content that you want to serve, you can even serve the content on your page (video plugin, etc.)... you just can't do a custom rss... I don't think there's anything to do this right now, but I thought I'd asked in case someone had an idea...

Thanks!

Jas.