[dokuwiki] Re: color-params of geshi-modules not used ?

  • From: Oliver Geisen <oliver.geisen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 16:53:25 +0200

Hello,

i've tried to build up a geshi syntaxmodule for realbasic myself but ran into trouble with coloring. It seems that every colorchange i made inside the module has no effect on the rendered page.
Are these params overruled somewhere, or irgnored totally ?

Oliver, you should learn to use a search engine. A simple google query for "geshi realbasic" would have pointed you (5th result) to this bug report:
Any, i DID use the search engine (like i do anytime, because it's my main working tool in solving problems) and i also DID see the bugreport. My failure must be not to read the bugreport in full, because i was first searching a useable module.
Maybe sometimes i'm too stressed to check out any details... sorry for that.

But it really seems that no one has a functional RB syntax module so i go on develop one myself.
The one found on the web is just a (bad) copy of the vb.php :-(
So if it's ready i will post a comment here und maybe you can incorporate it into dokuwiki.

Oliver Geisen