[dokuwiki] blog/feedmod plugin usage

Dear DokuWiki users!

My question is not exactly about wiki, but rather about blog plugin. It
will be so nice, if somebody can help me with following points:

1) I want to configure the output of RSS feeding. The title which it
produces is the title of wiki + " blog", so I get:

<title>Wiki Pages blog</title>

which is not exactly how blog should be called. Is it configurable?

2) The title of the item should be the header of a page, not a title.
That is where feedmod should do the job. Also footer was not added.
Maybe the feed URL should be different (not /wiki/feed.php) ?

3) Is there any possibility to cross-post the posts from DokuWiki to
LiveJournal? I tried to find any information about that on FeedBurner
(http://www.google.com/support/feedburner/bin/topic.py?topic=13251) but
haven't found anything.

LiveJournal itself supports Blogger API and Atom API
(http://www.livejournal.com/support/faqbrowse.bml?faqid=218&lang=en_LJ).
Is there any support of those in DokuWiki? There is the alternative to
use the command-line utility (like http://logjam.danga.com/tour/) to
perform the post, but I cannot find a trivial way to connect all together.

Has anybody got a real experience with cross-posting?

Thanks in advance.