[dokuwiki] ad auth backend and subscriptions

  • From: Christoph Jaehnigen <nuabaranda@xxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 14:21:38 +0200

I'm having an issue with the Active Directory authentication backend:
user subscriptions do not work. The admins catch-all subscription via
the configuration works.

With debugging I could track it down to a problem in the used adLDAP
library: in the call to the user_info() function for the user
credentials (and email address) of the logged in user the _bind
variable is uninitialized. That was as far as I could get.

So, is the backend still actively maintained? Whom to contact? James
Van Lommel? Or any place else to put in the bug?

Thx for any help
Chris