[dokuwiki] XML-RPC Interface for Dokuwiki

  • From: Jan-Piet Mens <jpmens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 15:41:43 +0200

Hello

I'd be interested to know if anyone has already
started work on creating an XML-RPC interface
to DokuWiki. I've followed the links on
http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:discussion:xmlrpc but
there doesn't appear to be anything definitive, at
least I couldn't find anything.

I might be interested in lending a hand to implement
an XML-RPC server (in PHP obviously) for Dokuwiki,
although I'd need guidance as to which of the DokuWiki
includes (inc/*) would be required for authentication.

I'd like to see a blog-type interface and would like
to implement a Metaweblog API for Dokuwiki.

Any takers? Any hints or wishes?

Thanks & regards,
    -JP