[dokuwiki] Re: The database question: a new spin [PLEASE READ]

  • From: "Joe Lapp" <joe.lapp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 12:57:43 -0500 (CDT)

People,

This thread has nothing to do with replacing text files.  NOTHING.

It is about using a DATABASE AS AN OPTIONAL CACHE.

Please READ THE EMAILS YOU'RE RESPONDING TO.  You're responding to just the
subject line, which I regret wasn't clearer.

If you want to talk about using a database to replace text files, please start
it under a new thread (with a new subject line) so that I'm not inclined to
read the emails or to keep clarifying this thread.

~joe