[dokuwiki] Syntax Plugin: How to manipulate wiki content

  • From: "James Lin" <guanfenglin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 08:47:23 +1300

 Hi Guys,

I am trying to write a custom ACL plugin to restrict access to individual
wiki pages, it works like this:

putting the tag {{restrict group=developers /restrict}} at the beginning of
the wiki page.

my problem is:

if the access is denied, I need to change the wiki page content to display
some friendly message. However I don't know how to modify the content
outside my syntax scope.
if I use $renderer->doc .= "access denied", it only replace my syntax but
not global content.

I know the builtin ACL does similar thing but I just don't know which
internal function to use. Please help.

Cheers

James Lin