[dokuwiki] Re: "Symbol" and "Horizontal Line" icons come and go

  • From: "Jerry Schwartz" <jerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 13:04:26 -0400

From: dokuwiki-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dokuwiki-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jerry Schwartz
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 12:06 PM
To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dokuwiki] "Symbol" and "Horizontal Line" icons come and go

I’m using IE9 and Rincewind.

I have confirmed that those two icons don’t always display, but I’m still
unsure of the circumstances. I //believe// that they don’t appear the first
time I edit a page.

Let’s say that I fire up Dokuwiki and click “edit” for more than one page. The
icons won’t be there for any of the pages.

If I save any of those pages and then edit the same (or a different) page they
reappear. Once they show up, they seem to be permanent. It’s like they aren’t
being loaded until you’ve gone through at least one edit cycle.

[JS] Correction. The icons just disappeared on me again. I guess it is random,
at least from where I sit.

Regards,

Jerry Schwartz

Global Information Incorporated