[dokuwiki] Re: Suggestions for Profile integration

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 09:45:39 +0100

2. Provide for an "allow profile" option in the base Doku_Wiki_Auth class.
This would add a new option to the main wiki options that would allow the
profile to always be visited, even if there was no user modifiable data.
This would always allow a user to review their email and display name when
turned on. Admins that don't want this functionality can leave it off.
This is also the simplest to implement; I have a working copy of this code
as well.

Maybe something like this would make sense in the cando array?

5. Create the ability to add new actions. Right now, all actions like show,
login, and profile are fixed. One way to provide the user interface I'm
using would be to create two new actions: twofactor_profile and
twofactor_login. However, the ability to register new top level actions is
not currently possible;

It is! You want to implement two action hooks:

ACTION_ACT_PREPROCESS to make sure your custom action is not filtered out

TPL_ACT_UNKNOWN to implement whatever you want to show when your
action is called.

splitbrain.org