[dokuwiki] Re: Submitting three darcs patches...

  • From: "Ricky J. Sethi" <rickys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 09:29:17 -0800

Guy Brand, in a rare flash of inspiration on Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 06:20:45PM
+0100, is alleged to have scrawled across a napkin:
> Hi
> None of your 3 patches has DokuWiki's repository context, so they
> simply don't apply. Said in another way, your patches are not bundled
> to DokuWiki's source repository. You must either use darcs record and
> darcs send from a pulled out copy of DW's repository where you have
> applied your patches (prefered method), or create and send standard
> u-diff patches coming (alternative method if you don't have darcs).

Hi,

I actually did use darcs record originally but those didn't seem to go
through so I just used the gzip'ed patch files it stores locally.  But
I'll be sure to use 'darcs send -o' and send those suckers in today.

All the best,

Rick.

--
+#if defined(__alpha__) && defined(CONFIG_PCI)