[dokuwiki] Re: Some search result links return blank pages

  • From: Hendry Badao <hendrybadao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 19:13:09 +0300

 On 23-Dec-2010 19:02, Andreas Gohr wrote:
On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 3:23 PM, Simon Elliot
<hendrybadao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
I'm having a weird problem with search results in my wiki: when I click on a
result link sometimes I get a blank page instead of the result.  If I remove
the "&s[]=<expression>" section at the end of the URL, and reload the page
it displays fine.  So the problem seems to lie with the search highlighting
function, but I cannot find the root cause.  To make things worse some pages
work fine, and the highlighting is displayed correctly.  I can't find a
common cause.
A general note to everyone. If you're describing bugs, make sure you
include the needed details to reproduce the problem and give full
error messages if any.

For this particular problem: What did you search for when it breaks?
What does the "&s[]=<expression>" look like? What does your error log
say?

Andi

Thanks for the reminder: I'll check properly tomorrow at work. In the meantime I think that the problem is caused by the prce.backtrack_limit setting in php.ini (http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.pcre.php#77790).