[dokuwiki] Re: Reimplementation of accesskeys in Javascript

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 06:12:13 +0200

>> Here is my result: implementation of accesskeys in javascript
>
> I just had a quick look at the patch, but haven't applied or really
> tried it yet.

Okay, now I actually tried it and found a major problem. The access
keys work fine for the "normal" buttons, eg. hitting ctrl-e will
switch to the edit mode. But what does not work, are the access keys
in the toolbar. This is probably a problem of in which order the
toolbar creation and the access key event registration happen.

Can you please have a look at this and provide a patch? Simplest would
probably to let the toolbar init register the access keys when
creating the buttons.

splitbrain.org