[dokuwiki] Question on modifying a template

  • From: Olivier Michel <olivier.michel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 11:44:29 +0200

Dear All,

This might not be the best place for asking the question, but since I
could not find a better one, here is my question.

I'm using the 'monobook' template and I'd like to modify it so that I
can get the result included in this mail. The current version is

        http://wiki.fondation-copernic.org/doku.php

Actually, what I'm trying to achieve is to have the logo extend to its
right way more than it currently is able to do. Unfortunately, even
through toroughly digging into the .css files, I could not find a way
to do this.

Thank you for your enlightnings !
Olivier.